July is a great time for family fun in Middle Tennessee. Plan some adventures and activities this last full month before school starts back.
- Are you on Pinterest? Take a look at our Summer Fun Board. We found lots of ideas to keep the kiddos entertained through a long, hot summer.
- Celebrate America’s birthday at events all over Middle Tennessee.
- We found over 100 events and activities to do this month. Plan some fun!
- Beat the heat and spend the day at the Country Music Hall of Fame. Wishing Chair Productions has performances of “String City” scheduled there this month.
- Don’t miss the 42nd Annual Uncle Dave Macon Days. This is one of the biggest festivals of the summer. Lots of food, music and fun!
- Ride the slides! Try Boro Beach, the Tommy Garrett Aquatics Facility in Gallatin or Splash Town in Smyrna.
- Plan a day at Jellystone Park. Rides, food, pools, pedal cars and more. It’s one of our favorite ways to spend a summer day.
- How about a day at the lake? We are lucky to live in close proximity to awesome lakes and natural areas. Pick a spot you have never visited before.
- Or maybe a day at the beach? Find a place close to your home to get your toes in the sand.
- What’s the best way to spend a hot Nashville morning? How about eating a bunch of hot biscuits? Have your fill at The Loveless Cafe.
- Ready to dance the night away? Head to the Centennial Park Bandshell every Saturday night this summer for the Big Band Dance.
Rachel is a Middle Tennessee native, born and raised in the Nashville area and having lived in Hendersonville, Murfreesboro, and Mount Juliet. She is mom to 3, step mom to 4 and Grandma to one (so far!)