Have a Saturday and want to get out of town and explore? Check out our suggestions for day trips – all tested by our families and 7 kids. The Nashville metro area is big, so to give you an idea of distances we have used the Tennessee State Capitol as a central starting point. All of these locations are within a 2 hour drive or less from the Capitol.
If you want to travel further or need an idea for a weekend away check out our road trip suggestions.
- Loretta Lynn's Ranch and Campground – 75 miles
- EarlyWorks Museum – 116 miles
- Weeden House – 116 miles
- Harmony Safari Park – 130 miles
- Historic Huntsville Depot – 110 miles
- Burritt on the Mountain – 116 miles
- Monte Sano State Park – 115 miles
- Huntsville Museum of Art – 111 miles
- Unclaimed Baggage – 139 miles
- Alabama Constitution Village – 116 miles
- U.S. Space and Rocket Center – 112 miles