If you want to travel further or need an idea for a weekend away check out our road trip suggestions.
- Loretta Lynn’s Ranch and Campground – 75 miles
- EarlyWorks Museum – 116 miles
- Weeden House – 116 miles
- Harmony Safari Park – 130 miles
- Historic Huntsville Depot – 110 miles
- Burritt on the Mountain – 116 miles
- Monte Sano State Park – 115 miles
- Huntsville Museum of Art – 111 miles
- Unclaimed Baggage – 139 miles
- Alabama Constitution Village – 116 miles
- U.S. Space and Rocket Center – 112 miles
I'm gonna change your mind about the National Quilt Museum in Paducah, KY. I'm betting that many of you think this is a quaint, 'old timey' place that your grandmother or great aunts would enjoy. This was also my opinion before I visited. I had the opportunity to tour...
Two hours to the northwest is a water playground that is perfect for a weekend trip from Nashville. Located at the top of Kentucky Lake, Kentucky Dam State Resort Park is in the perfect location to play on the lake, visit the Land Between the Lakes, or even venture...
Land Between the Lakes National Recreation Area, is known as a 170,000 acre playground. Located between Kentucky Lake and Lake Barkley, the northern end of the area is in Kentucky, and the southern end is in Tennessee. There is so much to do and explore you can easily...
You know those amazing adventure spots you see when perusing Pinterest that make your eyes glaze over with envy at the person who was actually standing in that spot, able to snap that pic? What if I told you that there’s a spot like that, less than 2 hours away from...
I've never written anything controversial on this site but this post may change that. Let me make something clear right up front. If you and your family have been visiting Cummins Falls for years and you love it and take all your friends, I think that's great and...