You all know – our favorite way to get to downtown festivals is on the Music City Star.
Book your tickets now to avoid the traffic and ride downtown for all the New Year’s Eve festivities at the Jack Daniels Music City Midnight : New Year’s Eve in Nashville. Hurry, these sell out every year. Purchase tickets online HERE.
Check out all the details provided by our friends at Nashville RTA:
Ride the WeGo Star New Year’s Eve Express. Departure schedule below.
• Lebanon Station (334 W. Baddour Pkwy.) at 7:00 p.m.
• Hamilton Springs (1000 Gaston Park Drive) and 7:07 p.m.
• Martha Station (65 Martha Circle) at 7:13 p.m.
• Mt. Juliet (22 E. Division St.) at 7:22 p.m.
• Hermitage (4121 Andrew Jackson Pkwy.) at 7:30 p.m.
• Donelson (2705 Lebanon Pike) at 7:37 p.m.
• Arrive at Riverfront Station at 8:00 p.m.
The return train will depart from Riverfront Station at 1:30 a.m. and will stop at all stations.
Parking is free at the outlying stations and is not available at Riverfront Station. Tickets will be on sale until 24 hours prior to departure or until they are sold out, whichever comes first.
Anyone age 5 and older must have a ticket. Children age 4 and younger can ride for free but are required to sit in a parent’s lap.
Weekday WeGo Star tickets and passes are not accepted on the New Year’s Eve Express.
No refunds. All sales final.
For more information, contact Customer Care at (615) 862-5950 or visit the RTA website at musiccitystar.org.