Family Friendly Events in Middle Tennessee
- This event has passed.
Hermitage Ghost Tours
October 30, 2021 @ 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM
An event every day that begins at 7:00 PM, repeating until October 31, 2021
Explore the haunted side of history during our Hermitage Ghost Tours!
After dark this fall, embark on a distinctly spooky voyage at Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage as you explore the mansion, grounds and cemetery by lantern light. Along the way, guides present stories of strange encounters such as the ghosts of the Battle of New Orleans and Jackson’s infamous meeting with Tennessee’s Bell Witch. Beware of eerie encounters, possibly even with President Jackson himself.
Get your Tickets for our Ghost Tours on October 28-31.
Ghost Tours are available October 28-October 31 at 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. from the Andrew Jackson Center breezeway. Please arrive early. Tours will start right on time, and we don’t want any souls left behind. Tours also include a discounted tasting for guests ages 21+ from our Natchez Hills Winery tasting room.
*Available for every ticket holder 21 years of age and older.
Please be aware of the following:
- Tickets, once purchased, are non-refundable.
- Ghost Tours will happen rain or shine, and tickets will NOT be refunded due to weather conditions.
- There is a maximum of 25 tickets sold for each Ghost Tour. The total number available will pop up when purchasing tickets. We are unable to make exceptions to add additional spots.
- Each person must have a ticket to enter. Tours sell out quickly, so purchase tickets ahead of time!
- Not recommended for children younger than 12.
A portion of all sales will support the Andrew Jackson Foundation’s mission to preserve the home place of Andrew Jackson, create learning opportunities and inspire informed citizenship.