Family Friendly Events in Middle Tennessee
- This event has passed.
Cheekwood in Bloom
March 19, 2023 @ 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
An event every week that begins at 9:00 AM on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until April 9, 2023
March 11 – April 9
Reset. Refresh. Renew.
There’s no place more beautiful than Cheekwood in the spring as more than 250,000 blooming bulbs spill from our gardens, creating a color experience you won’t forget.
Want to know what’s currently blooming in the gardens? We will be sharing #TulipTracker updates on our Facebook and Instagram stories!
RESERVE TICKETS | ADVANCED RESERVATION REQUIRED
Our docents will be leading guided tours every Saturday and Sunday throughout Cheekwood in Bloom! Guided tours are interactive, discussion based, and last 45 minutes to one hour.
House and History Tour
Monday – Friday at 11:15 AM and 2:15 PM
Weekends at 11:15 AM, 12:45 PM and 2:15 PM
Meet in the Mansion Foyer
Weekends at 10:15 AM
Meet in front of Botanic Hall
Tours are walk-up, on a first come, first serve basis with limited capacity. Visitors can make on-site reservations at the Admissions Building or in the Mansion Foyer. All tour participants will be given a wristband.
Garden and Mansion admission is required for House and History tours.
Please note: All tour information is subject to change per state and federal COVID guidelines.
Brews and blooms: Gather with friends each weekend during Cheekwood in Bloom. Lively full-band sets are accompanied by seasonal beers, craft cocktails, and spirits. Grab a picnic table or bring a blanket, and kick back to enjoy a perfect day.
11 AM – 2 PM
Saturday, March 11 – Tim Gartland – Arboretum Lawn 11am
Sunday, March 12 – Jacob Jezioro Quartet – Arboretum Lawn 11am
Saturday, March 18 – 7th House – Arboretum Lawn 11am
Sunday, March 19 – Ryan Middagh Quartet – Arboretum Lawn 11am
Sunday, March 26 – Jerome Degey Trio – Beer Garden 11am
Saturday, April 1 – Jess Jocoy – Beer Garden 11am
Sunday, April 2 – The Plate Scrapers – Beer Garden 11am
Saturday, April 15 – Hannah Juanita – Beer Garden 11am
Sunday, April 16 – Giovanni Rodriguez – Beer Garden 11am
Saturday, April 22 – Cristina Vane – Beer Garden 11am
Sunday, April 23 – Les Sabler – Beer Garden 11am
Sunday Jazz at Cheekwood
Tap your toes every Sunday during Cheekwood in Bloom as virtuosic jazz quartet made up of Nashville Musicians Association members make mastery look easy. First-class players who have performed with giants in jazz and world music, featured musicians delve into styles ranging from straight-ahead swing and syncopated Latin rhythms to smooth jazz, bebop, and more.
Enjoy tasty fare from local food trucks on weekends from 11 AM – 3 PM during Cheekwood in Bloom! Food trucks will be located in the Beer Garden and in Lot B.
- March 11: Gypsy Crepe, Hoss’ Loaded Burgers, The Pepper Pott, The Milkshakery
- March 12: Music City Fish & Chicken, The Inka Trailer, Travelin Tom’s, Delicias Colombiana RR
- March 18: Bubbled Up, Birria Babe, Bondi Bowls, Tennessee Tater Cakes
- March 19: Roadhouse Grille, Travelin Tom’s, Yayo’s OMG, Phat Pizza
- March 26: Loveless Café, Roadhouse Grille, Bradley’s Creamery, The Rolling Recipe
- April 1: The Mack Shack, Travelin Tom’s, King of Pops, Bag Lady’s, Gypsy Crepe
- April 2: Music City Fish & Chicken, Bondi Bowls, Daddy’s Dogs, Delicias Colombiana RR
- April 7: Pit Stop Coffee Co., Livvi’s Lunchbox, Roadhouse Grille, Yayo’s OMG, Gypsy Crepe, King of Pops, Bradley’s Creamery, Cousins Maine Lobster
- April 8: Hoss’ Loaded Burgers, Birria Babe, The Baking Room, Phat Pizza, Bondi Bowls, King of Pops, Tennessee Tater Cakes
- April 15: Gypsy Crepe, Roadhouse Grille, Nashbowls Acai, King of Pops, Delicias Colombiana RR
- April 16: Daddy’s Dogs, Loveless Café, The Mack Shack, Moosic City, The Inka Trailer
- April 22: Music City Fish & Chicken, Bag Lady’s, Gypsy Crepe, Tennessee Tater Cakes, King of Pops, Bradley’s Creamery, Hoss’ Loaded Burgers
- April 23: Moosic City, Yayo’s OMG, Daddy’s Dogs, Livvi’s Lunchbox, Cousins Maine Lobster, Simeon Chicken Enchiladas, The Rolling Recipe
*Food trucks subject to change.