If you want to travel further or need an idea for a weekend away check out our road trip suggestions.
- Loretta Lynn’s Ranch and Campground – 75 miles
- EarlyWorks Museum – 116 miles
- Weeden House – 116 miles
- Harmony Safari Park – 130 miles
- Historic Huntsville Depot – 110 miles
- Burritt on the Mountain – 116 miles
- Monte Sano State Park – 115 miles
- Huntsville Museum of Art – 111 miles
- Unclaimed Baggage – 139 miles
- Alabama Constitution Village – 116 miles
- U.S. Space and Rocket Center – 112 miles
Just 2 hours south of Nashville is one of only 3 places in the U.S. where your family can see rockets, explore the history of NASA and see what is being planned by the U.S. going into the future of space exploration. Take a day trip and check out the US Space and...
On our recent trip to Pigeon Forge we were absolutely amazed by all of the unique buildings that line both sides of the Parkway. However, none caught our attention quite like the massive castle at the Hollywood Wax Museum Entertainment Center! My kids knew immediately...
When I first told my husband that I wanted us to drive down to Alabama for Eagle Awareness Weekend, he was...not as excited as I was. He thought this was going to be another one of my dorky trip ideas where I was going to geek out over learning about birds of prey...
A short 2 hour drive south of Nashville in Huntsville, AL you will find enough family fun for a weekend, but its close enough for a day trip too. Before you head to the attraction you plan to visit make sure to stop at the Huntsville Visitors' Center for information...
Two hours south of Nashville in beautiful Chattanooga, TN is the Tennessee State Aquarium which is a great place to spend a day! We drove down on a Sunday and realized as we arrived that we had crossed into the Eastern time zone so it was an hour later. Make sure you...