If you want to travel further or need an idea for a weekend away check out our road trip suggestions.
- Loretta Lynn’s Ranch and Campground – 75 miles
- EarlyWorks Museum – 116 miles
- Weeden House – 116 miles
- Harmony Safari Park – 130 miles
- Historic Huntsville Depot – 110 miles
- Burritt on the Mountain – 116 miles
- Monte Sano State Park – 115 miles
- Huntsville Museum of Art – 111 miles
- Unclaimed Baggage – 139 miles
- Alabama Constitution Village – 116 miles
- U.S. Space and Rocket Center – 112 miles
A short 2 hour drive south of Nashville in Huntsville, AL you will find enough family fun for a weekend, but its close enough for a day trip too. Before you head to the attraction you plan to visit make sure to stop at the Huntsville Visitors' Center for information...
Two hours south of Nashville in beautiful Chattanooga, TN is the Tennessee State Aquarium which is a great place to spend a day! We drove down on a Sunday and realized as we arrived that we had crossed into the Eastern time zone so it was an hour later. Make sure you...
I've never written anything controversial on this site but this post may change that. Let me make something clear right up front. If you and your family have been visiting Cummins Falls for years and you love it and take all your friends, I think that's great and...
Burritt on the Mountain, located 5 miles east of downtown Huntsville is near the top of the famed Monte Sano, Italian for "Mountain of Health", where the Hotel Monte Sano once stood. The mansion was built as a retirement home by Dr. William Henry Burritt, and was left...
We were given tickets to visit the Historic Huntsville Depot by the Huntsville CVB. We appreciate their support of Nashville Fun For Families that allows us to spread the word of fun things to do in Nashville and beyond. If you have a train enthusiast in your house...