Welcome to The Ultimate Nashville Holiday Fun List! There are so many choices for family fun this holiday season. Make your plans now and then relax and enjoy the season.
** Update for 2020 **
Like everything this year, our ultimate list is a little different. With all the changes and cancellations due to the Coronavirus pandemic, the list of events is simply much smaller this year. Hopefully you will be able to find something on the list to enjoy with your family. Remember, double check any event before you head out. With conditions worsening, some of these events could be cancelled in the next few weeks.
The Ultimate Nashville Holiday Fun List
- Visit The Dancing Lights of Christmas in Wilson County November 13 – January 3.
- Meet some reindeer and take a photo in their sleigh at Gaylord Opryland November 14 – January 3.
- Walk through some of your favorite holiday scenes at I Love Christmas Movies at Gaylord Opryland November 14 – January 3.
- Celebrate the Opening Day of All Aboard for Trains at the Adventure Science Center with half price admission on November 19.
- Perfect your triple lutz on the outdoor skating rink at Winterfest at The Fountains at Gateway in Murfreesboro November 20 – January 4, 2021.
- Experience Holiday Lights at Cheekwood November 20 – January 10.
- Get tickets early to ride the rails with Santa November 21, 28 & December 5.
- Pick out your Christmas Tree at Country Cove Farm November 21 – December 20.
- Or at Wildwood Christmas Tree Farm in Woodbury November 21 – December 19.
- Have Breakfast with Charlie Brown and Friends at Gaylord Opryland November 21 – December 31.
- Purchase a fresh wreath or tree and enjoy some hot cocoa at Christmas Tree Adventures in Hendersonville November 21 – December 6.
- See Elf at The Capitol Theatre on November 24.
- Celebrate Turkey Day at The Discovery Center on November 27.
- “You’ll shoot your eye out!” A Christmas Story plays at HPAC November 27 – December 13.
- Have Breakfast with Santa at the Bluegrass Country Club on November 28.
- The Ultimate Party Festival of Lights Drive-thru Holiday Lights Event begins it’s season in Hendersonville November 28 – December 4.
- The 156th Anniversary of the Battle of Franklin Illumination is November 30.
- Get a FREE Photos In Santa’s Sleigh at The Loveless Cafe on December 2. 3 & 4.
Enjoy Audience of One’s production of The Sound of Music at the Capitol Theatre December 3-12.Cancelled
- Get some shopping done at Mistletoe Merchants December 4 – 6.
- Load up the minivan and see the Festive Christmas Drive Through at Eastern Flank Park December 4 & 5.
- Get a photo with Father Christmas during Christmas at the Hermitage on December 4.
- Take a selfie with Santa and then have breakfast at The Nashville Farmers’ Market on December 5 & 19.
- Spend a Morning with Santa at The Brentwood Library on December 5.
- Donate a new toy and get a free ticket to The Nashville Zoo during the Metro Nashville Police Department’s Annual Toy Drive December 5 & 6.
- Head out to Columbia for Pancakes and Photos with Santa December 5, 6, 12 & 13.
- Experience a 19th Century Holiday at the Christmas Open House & Candlelight Tour at Sam Davis Home on December 5.
- Enjoy Christmas Through the Ages: An Early Tennessee Christmas at Cragfont on December 5&19.
- The Christmas Parade marches through Watertown on December 5.
- Fa La La La La at the Portland Christmas Festival and Tree Lighting on December 5.
- Celebrate an old fashioned Christmas at Rock Castle on December 5.
- Watch the Parade of Lights roll through LaVergne on December 5.
- The Blue Christmas Parade happens in Lebanon on December 6.
- It’s a Charlie Brown Christmas at the Hendersonville Parade on December 6.
- See the lighting of the Brentwood Christmas tree on December 7. Virtual Event
- Catch The Santa Clause @ The Capitol Theatre on December 8.
- The Christmas at Oaklands: Evening Holiday Tours are December 11. 12, 18 & 19.
- Celebrate Hometown Heroes at the Mt Juliet Christmas Parade on December 12.
- Have Breakfast with Santa in Hendersonville on December 12.
- Get a socially distant picture with Santa and his camper at Merry Music Valley Christmas on December 12.
- The Thrill of Hope Gallatin Christmas Parade happens on December 12.
- Have A Very Pegram Christmas on December 12.
- Middle Tennessee’s most unique parade, Deck the Hulls, floats through Hendersonville on December 12.
- Eat Breakfast with Santa at The Aquarium Restaurant December 12 & 19.
Attend the Murfreesboro Christmas Parade on December 13.Cancelled
- Take a ride on the Polar Express at The Capitol Theatre December 15&17.
- Stay in your car for the Drive Thru Nativity in Brentwood December 18,19 & 20.
- Nashville’s Nutcracker will air on NewsChannel 5 December 18 @ 7PM.
- Participate in Wreaths Across America at Stones River National Battlefield on December 19.
- See the classic “It’s A Wonderful Life” at The Capitol Theatre on December 22.
*All events subject to change. Check with specific venue before you head out!*