Special Needs Camps
These unique camps are for children with special needs including physical, mental, and emotional disabilities. A few are even available for free to those that qualify. There are camps in Nashville for children with a wide array of difficulties and differences including burn survivors and children with diabetes. There are several options for children with sensory struggles and ADHD. There is even a free camp available for children with skin issues sponsored by the American Dermatology Association. Every child should have a chance to go to camp!
Scroll through the options below and be sure to check out our full summer camp guide for even more options for summer camps in and around Nashville.
Location: 930 E Woodfield Rd, Schaumburg, Tennessee 60173
Phone: (847) 240-1748
Camp Discovery offers kids living with skin disease a one-of-a-kind experience. Every summer, the American Academy of Dermatology sponsors 6 weeks of camp in 5 locations where everyone can have fun!
More Special Needs Camps
- Bill Rice Ranch Deaf Camp (free)
- Camp Hope for Burn Survivors (free)
- Currey Ingram Summer Camps for ADHD
- Easter Seals TN Camp
- Camp TALKS for children who stutter
- Camp Noogie for kids impacted by cancer
- Camp Sugar Falls for children with diabetes
- FIT Camp for children that need to develop social skills
- Horse Buddies