February has 29 days this year. Let’s LEAP into some family fun!
- Celebrate Black History Month. The Hermitage presents several programs throughout the month.
- Take a trip to the Adventure Science Center. This is a fun way to spend a cold Saturday or maybe even one of the school holidays this month.
- How about a family night at Hermitage Lanes? Bowling, arcade games and a great concession stand! What more could you want?
- Make some plans for Valentine’s Day. We have lots of fun ideas!
- Kids (and parents!) suffering from cabin fever? Take the kids to Jumpstreet for some bouncy fun! There are locations in Goodlettsville, Franklin & Murfreesboro.
- Take a trip downtown for some laser tag. LaserQuest is a fun indoor activity solution when the weather is just not cooperating.
- Ring in the Year of the Rat at a local Chinese New Year Celebration.
- Do you Pinterest? If so, check out some of the Valentine’s Day ideas we found for crafts, cards and fun food.
- Spend an afternoon at The Earth Experience Natural History Museum.
- Hans Christian Anderson begins it’s run at Nashville Children’s Theatre on February 20.
- Have some indoor fun at the Ford Ice Center. Ice skating is great exercise and you will bring home some tired kiddos!
- Get your fuzzy friends checked out at the Teddy Bear Clinic at The Nashville Zoo on February 29.
- Celebrate Dr Seuss at Barnes & Noble Storytime on February 29.
Rachel is a Middle Tennessee native, born and raised in the Nashville area and having lived in Hendersonville, Murfreesboro, and Mount Juliet. She is mom to 3, step mom to 4 and Grandma to one (so far!)