- This event has passed.
Parent’s Night Out
November 7, 2020 @ 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on November 14, 2020 at 6:00 PM
One event on December 5, 2020 at 6:00 PM
One event on December 12, 2020 at 6:00 PM
One event on December 19, 2020 at 6:00 PM
Check In, Pick Up & General Protocols
All participants must be signed up online prior to coming. It’s easy…if you get the iclass pro app, you could sign up as you are walking to the door. Space is limited.
“Check In” in the vestibule:
1. Take your temperature (must be below 100 degrees Fahrenheit)
2. Sanitize Hands
3. If not eating pizza provided….outside food must be brought in all disposable containers. Any “overnight” bags must be kept in the vestibule, and we encourage you not to bring anything other than yourself!
4. If you are or have been exhibiting any of the following symptoms including but not limited to cold/flu symptoms, or coughing, shortness of breath, headache, fever, diarrhea, upset stomach, etc… You will not be aloud in the building. If we see any of these symptoms, we will isolate the participant, and parents will be called for immediate pick up. No refund or credit will be given.
“Pick Up” General Pick Up is 9:45pm-10:00pm
1. The building will be locked until 9:45. If you need to pick up early, you can call the gym at 615-776-2550, and we will bring your child out to you!
2. Pull up to the gym with your car tag in your dash
3. We will bring your child out to you
No refunds or credits for any reason once you have paid…even due to a gym wide shut down.
$35 Flat Fee Per Child (you can also use gym credit which is on your Customer Portal account and can be applied when you sign up)
This includes Pizza, a drink, and candy.
If you don’t want pizza, it is still the same price.
Pick Up Time: 10:00 pm
If you are more than 5 minutes late for pick up time, you will automatically be charged a $25 late fee. ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
What will we do?
Open Play on all of our gymnastics equipment, bounce house time in our two huge bounce houses!
At some points we will play group game & challenges for those that want to participate.