Family Friendly Events in Middle Tennessee
- This event has passed.
Hermitage Ghost Tours
September 23, 2022 @ 6:30 PM - 10:30 PM$40
Explore the haunted side of history during our Hermitage Ghost Tours!
Embark on a distinctly spooky voyage at Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage as you experience the mansion, grounds and cemetery by lantern light. Along the way, guides in period clothing will explore tragedies that befell the Jackson family, unusual experiences of Andrew Jackson and unexplained incidents at the site. Hear about strange encounters such as the spirits of the Battle of New Orleans and Jackson’s infamous meeting with Tennessee’s Bell Witch. But beware of eerie encounters, possibly even with President Jackson himself.
Ghost Tours launch at 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from the Andrew Jackson Center breezeway. Tours also include a $3 wine tasting for guests ages 21+ from our Natchez Hills Winery tasting room. Please arrive early. Tours will start right on time, and we don’t want any souls left behind.
To purchase your ticket, please select Buy Tickets Now and choose the date and time you would like or select a date below and choose the time of your preferred Ghost Tour at The Hermitage.
Please be aware of the following:
- Tickets, once purchased, are non-refundable.
- Ghost Tours will happen rain or shine, and tickets will NOT be refunded due to weather conditions.
- There is a maximum of 24 tickets sold for each Ghost Tour. The total number available will pop up when purchasing tickets. We are unable to make exceptions to add additional spots.
- Each person must have a ticket to enter. Tours sell out quickly, so purchase tickets ahead of time!
- Last call at the tasting room is at 8 p.m., and the tasting room will close at 8:15 p.m. If you want to taste, be sure to arrive early!
- Not recommended for children younger than 12.
A portion of all sales will support the Andrew Jackson Foundation’s mission to preserve the home place of Andrew Jackson, create learning opportunities and inspire informed citizenship.