Family Friendly Events in Middle Tennessee
June 25, 2022 @ 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM$10
Saturday, June 25, 2022
9:00am – Noon
Cost: $10pp or $38/group of 4
Come geocaching at Owl’s Hill! Geocaches are hidden in containers that can be found using a GPS or smartphone. We have new sites set up that are ready to be found. This is also a fantastic way for new geocachers to get acquainted with the game. Hike around in the woods and see what you can find!
Bring your own GPS device or use your smartphone to find the caches.
Check in before noon. Trails are open for geocaching until 3 pm. The gate closes promptly at 3 pm.
Note: To protect the wildlife, we do not permit pets on the Sanctuary grounds.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY:
- REFUND POLICY: There are no refunds for programs you cannot attend, however you may transfer your ticket to a friend, colleague or family member by calling us in advance of the program date.
- CANCELLATION: Programs are rain or shine. We will, however, cancel a program if Williamson County is under a severe weather warning issued by the National Weather Service. Participants will be notified of cancellations by email. If a program is cancelled, you will receive a credit toward a future program.
FOR EVERYONE’S SAFETY:
- Please DO NOT attend if you or someone in your household is experiencing any of the COVID-19 symptoms, was recently recently diagnosed with COVID-19, or was exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- Current public health guidelines regarding COVID-19 and mask recommendations are based on the CDC’s community case levels and community ratings — “Low, Medium, or High.” Visit the CDC webpage to review current community levels by county and what they recommend to protect you and your family based on the current rating.
- Please practice social distancing while on-site, regardless of vaccination status. Maintain the nose-to-tail length of two coyotes of separation (6+ feet) between you and others who are not members of your household.
- We reserve the right to do temperature checks and health screenings at check-in.
- Restrooms. Our outdoor portable toilets each have hand sanitizers inside.
- Please bring extra water. We do not have a communal water fountain.
- Insect repellant and sunscreen are recommended.