Family Camp Out
April 24, 2021 @ 4:00 PM - April 25, 2021 @ 8:30 AM$65
Saturday, April 24 – Sunday, April 25
Check In / SetUp: 4 pm
Programming Begins at 6pm
Check Out / Breakdown: 8:30 am
$65 / Tent (up to 4 family members per tent; 10′ x 20′ tent space)
For one night ONLY, Owl’s Hill Nature Sanctuary opens its gates for a family overnight camping experience. Bring your OWN tent (please eat dinner prior to arrival OR bring your dinner to eat at Owl’s Hill).
* Marshmallow Roast
* Owl Presentation
* Guided Night Hike
* Take Home Craft
* Light Breakfast in the Morning
Please note: we are a rustic outdoor facility. The portable restrooms will be open and a handwashing station available for use.
Note: To protect the wildlife, we do not permit pets on the Sanctuary grounds.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY:
- REFUND POLICY: There are no refunds for programs you cannot attend, however you may transfer your ticket to a friend, colleague or family member by calling us in advance of the program date.
- CANCELLATION: Programs are rain or shine. We will, however, cancel a program if Williamson County is under a severe weather warning issued by the National Weather Service. Participants will be notified of cancellations by email. If a program is cancelled, you will receive a credit toward a future program.
FOR EVERYONE’S SAFETY:
- Please DO NOT sign-up if you are sick, do not feel well or were recently exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- Please DO practice social distancing while on-site. Maintain the nose-to-tail length of (2) coyotes (6+ feet) of separation between you and others.
- We do temperature checks and health screenings at check-in.
- Restrooms. Our outdoor portable toilets each have hand sanitizers inside and we’ve added an outside hand washing station.
- Face Covering. All visitors (ages 12+) must bring and wear a face covering when unable to maintain social distancing around others outside their household.
- Please bring extra water. We will not have a communal water cooler.
- Insect repellant and sunscreen is recommended (depending on the season).