One event on November 1, 2019 at 7:00 PM
Join Rippavilla Plantation and Southern Innovative Paranormal for our Halloween themed tour – Boo! in the Big House!
This 90 minute tour will be lead by local historian, Scott Smith, and team members from Southern Innovative Paranormal. Guests will experience the historic 1855 mansion under the glow of lanterns as they hear tales from the past and first hand encounters from paranormal investigators.
Rippavilla is offering four opportunities to join this exclusive tour:
Thursday, October 31, 2019
Friday, November 1, 2019
Reservations are required and may be made by calling Rippavilla Plantation at (931) 486-9037.
• Payment must be made at the time of the reservation. Payment will NOT be accepted on the evening of the tour.
• All reservations are final and non-refundable. Paid reservations/receipts are transferable with prior notification to Rippavilla Gift Shop.
• Tour tickets are $20 per person.
• Tours are limited to 25 guests each, by reservation only.
• Attendees must be at least 13 years old. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
• Parking is available in the lot behind Rippavilla’s Gift Shop.
• We request all guests arrive no later than 15 minutes prior to tour.
• The tours last approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes.
• Attendees are advised to dress for the weather and the terrain, part of the tour will take place outside and on sidewalks, pathways, grass and/or uneven ground.
• All guests will be required to sign a waiver prior to beginning the tour.