Living in Music City USA has its advantages! Celebrate the holidays with the Country Music Hall of Fame (CMHOF) and their Deck the Hall concerts, activities and celebrations. There is something for everyone!
** 2018 information will be added soon! **
Christmas Tree Lighting – November 24 @ 4PM
- Tracy Lawrence will perform an acoustic concert which will be followed by the lighting of the tree.
Tour and Concert: A Legendary Holiday at Historic RCA Studio B – December 16 & 17 @ 3PM
- Take a tour of Historic RCA Studio B and enjoy a holiday concert.
- Tickets are $25 and can be purchased at this link.
Crafts, Activities and MORE!
Photos with Santa – November 25-26, December 2-3, 9-10 & 16-17 11AM – 2PM
- Have your picture taken with Santa in the lobby. Photo is free.
String City: Nashville’s Tradition of Music & Puppetry – November 24 & 25 3 shows each day @ 10AM, 11:30AM & 2PM
- See the story of how Nashville became Music City told by puppets!
Creative Zone: Country Cookies and Hats – Sunday November 26, December 3 & 10 10AM – 1PM
- Decorate holiday sugar cookies. The museum will provide the cookies, icing and supplies – you provide the creativity!