Is there any month busier than December? It’s the month of plays, concerts, parties, shopping and so much more. Use our list to plan some special time for fun with your family. Make some memories and create a few holiday traditions.
- There are lots of ideas left in our Ultimate Nashville Holiday Fun List!
- Take the kids to Hoppity Hop Inflatable Play Center. They generally have lots of Open Play hours on the weekends. This is a perfect opportunity to let the kids play while mom and dad relax.
- Holiday spending got you down? Take a look at some FREE options for fun this season.
- Plan a long breakfast at The Pfunky Griddle. Spend some family time making pancakes together!
- Hit the ice for some outdoor skating at The Fountains at Gateway in Murfreesboro.
- Light up the holiday season with a trip to Zoolumination at The Nashville Zoo.
- Do you Pinterest? We found loads of great ideas for Christmas Crafts, Fun Food and Holiday fun.
- How about a visit to Travellers Rest? If the weather is good, you can tour the historic home and the grounds. Most of the other historic homes in Middle Tennessee are decorated for the holidays so plan a visit!
- There is nothing quite like a car trip to view Christmas lights. It’s one of my favorite ways to celebrate the holiday season. You can find a huge list here. And don’t miss The Dancing Lights of Christmas at their location in Wilson County.
- Headed to the mall for some Christmas shopping? Tag team with your spouse or a friend and take the kids to the Lego Store. While you are there, you might as well get your picture made with Santa 😉
- Take the whole family to see Auntie Claus at The Nashville Children’s Theatre. It’s such a fun show!
- There are so many special events this month. Parades, shows, and so much more. Keep an eye on our calendar (it grows every day!) and our Nashville Christmas Guide.
Rachel is a Middle Tennessee native, born and raised in the Nashville area and having lived in Hendersonville, Murfreesboro, and Mount Juliet. She is mom to 3, step mom to 4 and Grandma to one (so far!)