If you want to travel further or need an idea for a weekend away check out our road trip suggestions.
- Loretta Lynn’s Ranch and Campground – 75 miles
- EarlyWorks Museum – 116 miles
- Weeden House – 116 miles
- Harmony Safari Park – 130 miles
- Historic Huntsville Depot – 110 miles
- Burritt on the Mountain – 116 miles
- Monte Sano State Park – 115 miles
- Huntsville Museum of Art – 111 miles
- Unclaimed Baggage – 139 miles
- Alabama Constitution Village – 116 miles
- U.S. Space and Rocket Center – 112 miles
You know those amazing adventure spots you see when perusing Pinterest that make your eyes glaze over with envy at the person who was actually standing in that spot, able to snap that pic? What if I told you that there’s a spot like that, less than 2 hours away from...
I've never written anything controversial on this site but this post may change that. Let me make something clear right up front. If you and your family have been visiting Cummins Falls for years and you love it and take all your friends, I think that's great and...
If you go to Beech Bend Park and Splash Lagoon expecting a Disney-like experience, you are going to be disappointed. Beech Bend is not Disney. Heck, it's not even Six Flags. But it is cheaper and closer than all those places and we always have tons...
Drive 90 minutes north on I-65 and explore another continent - get a taste of Australia (at least it's wildlife) at Kentucky Down Under. Plan to spend the day here - there is lots to see and do! Take Exit 58 off I-65 and turn at the Love's gas station on the...
Many years ago I saw a segment on the Today show about a store in Alabama that sold items from lost luggage. After the airlines do all they can do to identify a lost suitcase the entire bag is sold to Unclaimed Baggage. Here is the segment that piqued my interest:...