Are you hosting a family friendly event in Middle Tennessee? Submit the details to add your event to Nashville's best family focused event calendar. We would love to help you spread the word! Follow just a few simple guidelines and reach tens of thousands of families in the Nashville area. And the best part? It's FREE to post an event!
To be included be sure your event:
- Is open to the public
- Is an event – meaning a festival, concert, special workshop, a single class (you get the idea) and is not an advertisement
- Is kid friendly
And here are some tips for submitting an event:
- Include a photo
- Include a URL with your submission. It could be a website, Facebook page or other site where a reader can get more details.
- If your event is FREE be sure to put a zero (“0”) in the event cost to display “FREE” on the calendar.
- Submit your event at least 10 days before it occurs to give you at least a week of exposure before your event happens.
- You MUST include organizer details (your name, phone or email) or your event will not be published. This allows us to contact you if we have any questions about your event or event details. If you don't want your details shared to the public write “NO ORGANIZER DETAILS” with you event title when you submit your event .
After you submit your details, a site administrator will take a look within 72 hours and if you meet our guidelines then we will add your event.
Spread the word through your community for this FREE resource – we would love to be the largest family focused calendar in the Nashville area! And be sure to check out our weekly column in the Tennessean's Lifestyle Family focused Thursday edition “5 Things to Do with Kids This Weekend“. You never know, your event may be listed!